As part of my virtual book tour, I stopped by Art of Charm to talk about my new book:
In this show:
- How can nonverbal communication affect the first impression you make to someone — even if they’re just hearing your voice over a telephone call?
- Explore the science of popularity — what makes the cool kids so cool?
- Understand the difference between social attraction and romantic attraction — and why they both matter.
- Find out what we can learn about people from their photographs — especially on dating sites.
- What interesting patterns turn up in researching episodes of reality television shows Blind Date and Shark Tank?
- And so much more…
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Episode:
And if you loved the show, be sure to subscribe to Art of Charm on iTunes.
Check out more of my Virtual Book Tour here!